Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A SMALL VALENTINE'S ACCENT BURLAP PILLOW


Good morning everyone!
Today I want to share with you a quick post of an easy Valentine's craft I made in the past 
for my front porch Valentine's decor.

Valentine's Day comes and goes so fast, I really don't like to spend too much money on decorations for this holiday.
And I always have so much left over fabric, that I am trying to put it to good use. :)

This is a small and very simple pillow that you can add to a small hall table or maybe use it as part of a vignette.






Very simple to make.
 I picked two alphabet stencils that I liked from my stash and I traced them on burlap fabric using a red fabric marker.

When it was done, I sew all three sides ( you can also use hem tape) added a small form I had and closed it up using hem tape.






 I had bought these little hearts at the Dollar Tree so I decided to add one to my pillow.
They have a little sticker on the back, so they are very easy to apply or move around and place where you like.






Or you can add a little ribbon to it.
Dollar Tree always has the cutest Valentine's ribbons, so this can be an inexpensive project.



A very simple tiny pillow, but I think it looks cute paired with other Valentine's items.




Enjoy your day and stay warm, my friends.
It looks like we are getting another round of "Winter"!

Talk to you soon!






3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pillow! I had no idea Dollar Tree had such cute Valentine ribbon! Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine pillow is so cute, and I adore all of your other little "sweets" beside your front door! Stay warm and healthy!

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try those fabric markers. I enjoy stenciling, but sometimes the mess and running paint is a turn off...I like your technique better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...