Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LAUNDRY ROOM SHELVES


I did this update several weeks back and just the other day I realized I had not share it on the blog.
Sooo, here it goes :)

No big project, just a little bit of a lighter paint on my wall shelves in the laundry room and a couple of decor items.


This is the way the shelves looked before, actually for several years.
Can you hear my surprise while I write those words? LOL


New year, new shelves!





It didn't cost me anything to make the changes.
I used paint and decor items I already had.





The only thing I made new is the small "laundry" frame.






It may look a little like Spring decor to some of you, but believe me, with the warm temperatures we are having,
 it feels quite normal around here.
I actually already have a bird trying to make a nest on the wreath on my front door. :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Until next time.

13 comments:

  1. Love the lighter color of the shelves and that cute Laundry picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates...especially the framed laundry sign!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria and what a pretty laundry room. Love your little shelves and the change of color. The little line of hanging clothes is adorable. Hope you're having a great week.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your laundry room is so pretty. I did my a couple of months ago and it's amazing how much more enjoyable it is to be in there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty Maria.. I adore that little laundry picture.. wish I had one to hang on the wall beside the laundry closet in the hallway.. that wall is blank and that framed picture would be so cute with a baby dress hung beside it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as pretty as can be. love the cute laundry sign and the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that laundry pic....you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the new color on the shelves and the new decor! Maybe a bit "Springish" but mainly just lighter and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice change, Maria Elena. Sometimes those little changes are all we need. I love your little laundry sign!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect new décor on a perfect budget! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the best at adding in little decor items! Your laundry room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I don't have a pretty laundry area but I wish I did. Yours looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, Maria Elena. It has a softness about it, as well as a calming feeling. It must be really relaxing to do your laundry in such a pretty space.

    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...