Thursday, May 29, 2014

I JUST HAD TO SHARE!


Hello, everyone!
First I have to tell you, I am not showing off or advertising for this company, I am just sharing with you some awesome crafting equipment that has come into my life and now, I don't think I could be without again. LOL




First, I have to say I had no idea this existed.
What can I say? I am an old fashion kind of girl. 
In my day, crafts were made with a pair of scissors and a glue gun :), but that is not the case any longer.
My husband, being the wonderful and thoughtful man he is, bought me for Mother's Day the new Silhouette Cameo 
and I have to tell you, I am in "craft heaven" LOL It is amazing what this machine can do!




 It comes with a fabulous program that you load in your computer and allows you to choose 
from hundreds of shapes to make things like vinyl quotes, fabric flowers and even make your own stencils.
And if you desire, you can even make your own designs.


He bought the bundle, so it came with all the tools to get right to work.



 BTW, off the subject, did you notice my mouse pad?
It is a a little Persian rug pad that my son brought me from Dubai. Isn't it cute? It makes me smile every time I see it.


 Well, it is going to take me a while to learn everything this new "toy" can do, but there is tons of projects 
and ideas on Pinterest to help me get started.
Meanwhile, I made my first project using the Silhouette.
Are you ready?
 A monogrammed plate for my kitchen.
Don't laugh! I had to start small. LOL






Looking forward to many enjoyable moments crafting.
Thank you all for visiting!
Until next time.



11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful husband! I'm a plain type of craft person too. I've always been skeptical about "craft gadgets" and the expense involved with using them. This sounds great especially if it makes your crafting more enjoyable! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Your hubby is so thoughtful! I love your monogrammed plate. If I had that machine, I would be monogramming everything in sight! I know the ideas are just swirling in your head! Love that cute little rug that your son gave you, too! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift! You will have a ball with that!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted a Silhouette for a long time. But, I am punishing myself for the incredible amount of unused supplies I have on hand. I can't buy a Silhouette until I decrease my crazy amount of stuff.

    Patty of Patty's Pretty Things often shows the amazing things she makes with her Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now you have me wanting one!!!! How sweet! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what all you create with your new toy! Love the mouse pad too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for you....I got one too!! I've been playing with mine and I feel like I have so much to learn. Looking forward to seeing all your pretties that you do with yours. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you lucky girl. what a wonderful gift.....and hours of entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Cricut but I really want a Silhouette. Lucky girl! Have fun playing with it.....I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve to make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a fabulous gift your sweet hubby gave you Ma. Elena! I love what you did and the plate looks awesome! I just can't imagine how to do anything with it...am I really ignorant?! Love the Little rug-pad too! Tks. for popping in to visit while I was on vacation
    .
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I've been wanting one of these!! You've got an awesome hubby!! Have fun!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...