Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"DRESSING UP" THE SMALL ACCENT TABLE


After the long holiday weekend, it is kind of hard to get back into our routine.
I have been trying to "catch up" all day today and I have a long list of posts to share with you that I don't seem to find time to put together. Bear with me. :) 

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who has linked to Tuesdays at Our Home and for all your visits.
Thank you! I appreciate it so much!

You remember a few weeks ago I shared the small accent table my husband made.You can see that post here.
I purchased a new lamp for it that same week and little by little is coming together.



I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I knew I wanted something different and lighter for that corner.


I love the lampshade!




I am also looking for a little greenery to add to the table, but haven't found one I like yet, so for now, the table is just decorated with a lantern in a grey color that goes well with the fabric from the ottoman and a little orb that reminded me of the same shape as the glass knob.






I think it made that corner a little happier. :)



I will be back with more projects as soon as I can organize myself.
I hope you all have a great evening. See you soon!



Sharing with:



10 comments:

  1. Pretty lamp, Maria Elena. Your lovong room looks lovely. Looking forward to all that you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all so pretty and I do love your lamp! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute lamp- cute table! I have a lantern very similar that I took my chances with and stuck outside last year. To my surprise even through rain it still works! I guess it was waterproof but there was no labeling to tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the table and the lamp looks wonderful. It really is a pretty shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple accents for your simple table is perfect Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you have done. It looks right at home there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your whole room is looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your accent table looks wonderful! I still love that glass knob...I even bought one for my bathroom vanity after seeing your table makeover! :) Those little knobs add a lot of character. Love your lantern too. And that lampshade is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table is so sweet with the glass knob and I love that lampshade! You dressed it up perfectly! thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...