Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A SMALL VALENTINE'S ACCENT BURLAP PILLOW


Good morning!
Today I want to share with you a quick post of a craft I made last week for my front porch Valentine's decor.
I have so much left over fabric, that I am trying to put it to good use. :)

This is a small and very simple pillow that you can add to a small hall table or maybe use it as part of a vignette.




Very simple to make.
 I picked two alphabet stencils that I liked from my stash and I traced them on my burlap fabric using a red fabric marker.

When it was done, I sew all three sides ( you can also use hem tape) added a small form I had and closed it up using hem tape.




 I had bought these little hearts at the Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to add one to my pillow.
They have a little sticker on the back, so they are very easy to apply or move around and place where you like.





Or you can add a little ribbon to it.
Dollar Tree has the cutest Valentine's ribbons this year.




 A very simple tiny pillow, but I think it can look cute paired with other Valentine's items.

Enjoy your day and stay warm, my friends.
It looks like we are about to get another round of "Winter"!

Talk to you soon!


3 comments:

  1. Perfect little project for Valentine Maria Elena! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I love the X and O stencils. You make the nicest pillows look simple...love how they look on your back porch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...