Monday, July 22, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #20 AND FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!

Before we start this weeks party, I want to say thank you to all my new friends and followers. 
I am enjoying so much getting to know all of you!

 And to those of you that I have known for a while now, I really appreciate all your comments, well wishes and words of encouragement.Thank you for taking the time to always visit my humble blog.

 I have been blogging for about a year and a half now and I have been thinking, when I reach five hundred followers, I plan to have my very first giveaway to thank you all for your continued support. 

With that said, I am now very pleased to highlight  the most viewed posts from last weeks party.
Here it goes!

Most viewed link was Mindi's from My Love 2 Create.
She gave us a wonderful tutorial on how she built her own snack crate. 
Isn't it wonderful? What an awesome idea!




Diane, from 13 Canadian Cottage made a beautiful plate art to display in her garden! 
So pretty and  creative!




Kim, from Exquisitely Unremarkable gave a really nice tutorial on how to make your own box pleat valance.
Hers turned out so pretty! Love, love this fabric!




Beca, from Creative Dominican made a beautiful toy box using a simple storage bin.
Is this cool or what? :)




Rebecca  from Walnut and Vine shared with us her gorgeous Summer mantle.
So very pretty! 


Debra, from Homespun  has been busy making homemade jam and she shared with us a wonderful recipe for Peach jam. Her pictures make your mouth water! :)




Thank you all who took the time to participate! 

I always appreciate your visits!


If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


 Now, lets see what you all have created this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related. 



RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE


-Please put a link or my party button on your post. 

 -No link parties or advertising, please.  


  That's it!   


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!


Have fun!



21 comments:

  1. Great features! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting Maria Elena! Hope you have a fabulous week:)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my valance, Maria Elena! I am so flattered~ what a lovely treat! You are always such a gracious hostess, thank you for the party! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snack crate is such a great idea! Thanks for hosting the party Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting the party! always some great inspiration! Hope you have a fantastic week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature my friend! I am still working on more garden art but everytime I go into a thrift store for supplies, I come out with something altogether different! Thank you for hosting, lots of talent out there! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Maria Elena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Maria, so glad to be back this week. Love your features and all the ones posted for this week...so far. Thanks for your attention to details here!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena :) Great features! Wishing you a great week :)
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute snack pack! Thanks for hosting this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buenas Noches Seniora, thanks for the Party......Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, most viewed? Cool! Thanks so much for the feature and the great party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena. Have a great week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! I can't wait to see what you are doing with your back porch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting sweet lady. Lovely features too. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh.. and I just took your party button to my sidebar and followed you, Ma. Elena, so I will get more info on your party as I do love your blog. This is my first time partying here. Thank you.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Maria Elena. Thank you for hosting the party. Great posts and features as always. I like your new basket on your kitchen counter. Just this morning I gathered the new mail into a basket in my bedroom so I could find it later tonight. We are thinking alike. :)

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for hosting each week, Maria Elena.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...