Friday, May 31, 2013

MOST VIEWED LINKS FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #12


Good morning!
I don't know if it is because last Monday was a holiday, but this week has gone by really fast for me. 
It is Friday and I am still trying to catch up! :)

It is that time again to highlight some awesome features from this weeks party.
Thank you all so much who participated this week.
I really appreciate everyone's support!

THANK YOU!

Tammy from One More Time shared with us her gorgeous outdoor space. Just beautiful!



Laurel from The North End Loft turned an old dresser into the most amazing TV cabinet you have ever seen. Gorgeous!


Kathe from Kathe With an E put together a beautiful tablescape for Memorial Day.
Every detail is perfect!




Ceekay from Thinkin' of Home shared with us the most beautiful box she found at a Estate sale.
What a gorgeous find and for $1.00!!!




Cindy from Cottage Instincts
gave her old bench a gorgeous new look. Love the color!




Diane from Design till it Shines put together the most beautiful centerpiece using a crate and mason jars 
full of fresh flowers. So pretty!


Congratulations to all the features!
Please, feel free to grab a "featured button" from my side bar.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time!








6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature on my outdoor space. What a nice surprise! Love all of the other features! Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bench! Love the other picks too :) So much talent and inspiration out there in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. I really appreciate it. This week did go fast...but that seems to be my life in general. Try to enjoy the weekend before it is gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome features Maria!! Have a great weekend!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring my TV cabinet. I got swamped the past week or so and am just now catching up on all my good pals. Now I'm off to see what else you've been up to lately. Thanks again and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...