Friday, May 17, 2013

MOST VIEWED LINKS FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #10


Hello, Everyone!

This week went by so fast. I can't believe it is already Friday! Time again for this week's features!

Thank you all who support me every week by linking to the party or just stopping by for a visit. I appreciate all of you! 

Now, on to the features!

Cristina from Remodelando la Casa linked her dinning room reveal. So gorgeous! 
She has done such a beautiful job with this room. Cristina is so very talented. 
Pay her a visit, you won't be sorry! 




Pinky from Designs by Pinky received a beautiful gift from a fellow blogger.  
What a wonderful story and beautiful gift!




Elisha from Pneumatic Addict gave us a tutorial on how she built a super gorgeous tufted headboard.
I am so impressed!



Mindi from My Love 2 Create shared with us the most beautiful box she made out of a piece of trim 
for a Mother's Day gift. Very pretty!



Shelia from Note Songs shared with us her fabulous trip/cruise to Barcelona, Spain and all the other ports she and her husband visited! Gorgeous pictures! I am so jealous! LOL



Thank you all so much for your visit!
If you were featured, congratulations and feel free to grab a featured Button from my side bar.
  I hope everyone has a super great weekend!

See you all soon!







9 comments:

  1. Oh, my Maria! Thank you for featuring my cruise! I'm so honored!!
    You're the sweetest and have a great weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party, and thank you so much for featuring my headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great features! Thank you so much Maria for adding my fancy box too!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great features elena! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much for the feature!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your party!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features!!!! Have a super weekend and try to stay cool!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thank you so much Maria Elena! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful features, one and all...enjoyed each of them. Thanks for hosting this party every week.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful collection of features! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...