Monday, April 29, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #8


Hello, Everyone! 
Welcome!

I hope you all had a good weekend. 
The weather has been fabulous in Texas, we even got a bunch of rain Saturday night, which is not something you will hear me say often, but the days are warm and it is a pleasure to just be outside.

We did some small projects this weekend and I will share  them with you this week 
 as soon as I can take some pictures

One project I am ready to share is the small memo board I made and I also found the small mason jars for my little "tool box". I am still working on making labels for all the jars.











 

Now, I am just trying really hard to finish decorating that huge wall in the craft room that sits very empty. 
If you missed that post, you can see it here

Let get ready for the party!
I can't wait to see what you guys have done this week!





 You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking, DIY related or anything else that you are doing this week.



Rules are simple:  



-Link up anything you want to share with us.  
 

 -Please follow Our Home Away From Home.  

-Please put a link or my party button on your post. 
 
   -No link parties or advertising, please. 


That's it!   






While you are here, I would love if you "Like" my Facebook page, but it is not mandatory.   
   
  Please, visit the person who linked before and after you,  that way everyone will get some visits. 


(Link will be live at 8:00pm Central time) 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!


Have fun!









27 comments:

  1. Your craft room is amazing! I love every bit of it, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the memo board! The colors match perfectly in your craft room. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dreamy craft room! I adore every detail...and you created tons of lovely details!!
    Hope your week is extraordinary!
    p.s. Today is my blogiversary! Please stop by and join in the celebration...all week long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great craft room! Great space and everything at your fingertips! Great job.........
    Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pinboard, so much better than mine! Thanks for hosting Elena dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Party Maria, now can I come over to play in your craft room?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute memo board and the little flowers just pulls it all together. Thank you for hosting the party and letting me join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So organized and pretty. I want one too!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your memo board is darling, Maria Elena! I adore the pretty red with bits of turquoise -- I like those pops of color all over your sweet room! Thanks so much for hosting this party; it just gets better each week!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That memo board and tool box are too cute! You must love walking in this room! It's full of color and speaks happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the invitation to your party! :) Linking up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria Elena, what a fantastic craft room you have created! I love those little mason jars. Thanks for hosting the party once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting. I am just green with envy over your craft room :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for inviting me! I am all linked up and following!
    Kim~madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maria Elena, Thank you for the invite to your party, I'm joining for the first time. I love what you did with your memo board and the little tool caddy. I have been working on my craft room too, I featured a washi tape holder this week. Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely craft room! Nice colors for your memo board too. Aren't those so fun and easy to make? I've done a few myself, but I haven't gotten around to posting about it on my blog yet. Very nice finished product!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful craft room and so organized, Love it.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maria Elena, thank you for letting me know about your party! I've got you on my schedule and grabbed your button and put it on my party page and at the bottom of my post! Thanks for hosting and thank you for always partying at The Dedicated House. Have a pretty day! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how organized and cheery your craft room is. The mason jars are great! Thank you for hosting; I'm your newest follower. Blessings, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maria Elena!

    I love this room! Your memo board is ADORABLE! I am really taken with red and turquoise this year, but who isn't?;) How can you NOT be creative in a pretty room like this?! The space, itself, is inspiring and inviting with just the right amount of whimsy!

    Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful space you have created!! LOVE the memo board and jars!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that memo board! You are SO crafty and I'm jealous of that. :)

    PS – My May giveaway will be for a new blog design by my personal designer! Starts in 3 days! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love ya, Maria! Someday soon I want to see that craftroom in person! LOL!!--Angela

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your memo board is so cute....like I said before I love this room...You both did a fantastic job! Thanks for hosing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your craft room! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Maria, thank you for the invitation to the Tuesdays At Our Home party. Not only have I linked up, I have become your latest follower. I always like finding a fellow Texan blogger.

    I am envious of your craft room. It looks so organized and spacious in addition to being filled with the cutest things.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for the invite and for hosting! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...